What is the CTSC?
Supply chains have faced significant disruptions in recent years. Now more than ever before, supply chain professionals need to become transformational leaders with skills in systems thinking, digital fluency and analytical methods for all types of supply chains.
Why earn the CTSC?
Earning the CTSC demonstrates your expertise in supply chain strategy, proves your ability to lead a major transformation project and sets you apart from the competition—paving the way for new professional opportunities.
The program leverages components of globally recognized industry standards, including the ASCM SCOR Digital Standard (DS), Enterprise Standards for Sustainability and the Digital Capabilities Model (DCM) to:
- Identify risks and opportunities, and select the appropriate frameworks, models and approaches to effect transformation
- Apply systems thinking to develop, analyze and validate concept alternatives for transformation
- Manage skills, roles, responsibilities and infrastructure needed for successful supply chain transformation
- Identify tools and technologies to enable effective supply chain transformation
- Identify and implement strategies for reinforcing and replicating improvements
The CTSC Learning System and preparation courses are broken down into 4 modules.
Module 1: Supply Chain Transformation Overview
Module 2: Preparing for Supply Chain Transformation
Module 3: Executing Supply Chain Transformation
Module 4: Review of Supply Chain Transformation
The CTSC exam is a computer-based exam consisting of 150 multiple choice questions answered within 3.5 hours. APICS Instructions have helped professionals all around the globe prepare successfully for their certification exams.
If you are interested in taking this class, please fill out our interest form.