- Why take CSCP?
- What is Covered in CSCP Classes?
- APICS-IE Class Schedule, Registration Fees
- APICS-IE Instructors
Why Take the CSCP?
The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.
Since its launch in 2006, more than 13,000 professionals in 77 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation.
- is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
- is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters
- provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills.
- Why should you earn an APICS CSCP designation?
APICS CSCP education is essential if you are:
- interested in increasing your knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement, and physical logistics
- consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with ERP systems
- creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities.
An APICS CSCP designation will help you:
- master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors, and customers around the globe
- acquire the skills you need to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- maximize your organization’s ERP investments by millions of dollars
- increase your professional value and secure your future.
What is Covered in CSCP Classes?
The new APICS CSCP exam consists of three important modules. The exam reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of operations and supply chain managers. For accreditation, you must master each of the following:
APICS Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Broad concepts include primary processes, objectives, logistics, integration methods, and rewards
- Alignment of supply chain with corporate strategies
- Key considerations for planning, inventory control, and continued improvement
- Identification and management of market segments
- Demand forecasting and effective management techniques
- Effective customer relationship management (CRM)
Supply Chain Strategy, Design, and Compliance
- Sustainability practices in design and operation
- Measurement, responsiveness, operations, and communications
- Risk, its sources, impacts, and mitigation methods
- Globally dispersed supply and demand, and the effects on logistics
- Factors influencing demand, including design, marketing, selling, and matching customer orders
- Core Customer Relationship Management (CRM) concepts, including strategies, technologies, and implementation challenges
- Fundamentals of supplier relationship management (SRM), including strategies, improved source management, relevant technologies, and measurement
- Inventory planning and control methods
Implementation and Operations
- Supply chain dynamics and the balance of responsiveness and efficiency
- Managing supply from internal and external sources
- Implementation of demand plans, including prioritization, fulfillment, and capturing and communicating point-of-sale data
- Tools and techniques to support continuous improvement
APICS-IE Class Schedule
APICS-IE offers CSCP classes on 6 Saturdays or on an approximate equivalent number of weeknight hours for 3-3½ hours per session.
Check out events calendar for upcoming class dates.
To learn more about testing click here.
Your investment: Contact us for more information or review our current class schedule.
|Phil Elhai, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD
|Lisa Anderson, CSCP, CLTD
|Valerie Ladd, CSCP
|Kevin Manning, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD
|Nicholes Guillory, CPIM, CSCP
Also, thank you to the San Diego CSCP instructors for collaborating with us to make CSCP a great learning experience!